Welcome to SORA, the Searchable Ornithological Research Archive
SORA is the world's first and largest open access ornithological publications archive. This resource is the product of collaborations between the American Ornithologists Union, the Cooper Ornithological Society, the Association of Field Ornithologists, the Wilson Ornithological Society and the University of New Mexico Libraries. SORA provides access to an extensive library of ornithological literature of international scope, and detailed material documenting the history of ornithology in North America over the last 120 years.
You do not need an account to browse and search through journal titles, or to download individual articles as PDF files. Use the links on the left to browse specific journals, or fill in the search form on the right to find specific information.
SORA was developed and is hosted by the University Libraries at the University of New Mexico.
SORA Partner Resources
- SORA Contributor Guidelines
- Information about format requirements for documents hosted in the SORA archive.
- SORA Journal Usage Statistics
- Article-level report on journal usage activity.
- SORA Google Analytics Snapshot
- SORA website analytics snapshot (in development).