Biological/Zoological Article Repositories Online
- AnimalBase (University of Göttingen)
- A library of digitized zoological literature from 1589 to the present.
- Aquatic Commons
- Online repository of publications on natural marine, estuarine/brackish and fresh water environments.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- This resource includes publications from 10 major natural history museums and research institutions, including the American Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian, Field Museum and others.
- BioOne is a full-text repository of 200 leading journals in the biological, ecological and environmental sciences.
- Publications in Marine Science in digital form, including preprints, published articles, technical reports and working papers.
Ornithological Reference Sources
- Cornell Bird Guide
- A searchable database of 584 of the more than 700 regularly occurring North American bird species.
- Wind-Wildlife Impacts Literature Database (WILD)
- WILD is a browseable collection of documents that cover the impact on wildlife from a variety of technologies, including wind and marine energy, power lines and communications towers.
- Beginner's Guide to Bird Watching
- This guide by HomeAdvisor provides bird-watching tips in detail for people of virtually any age
Ornithological Research Guidelines
- Guidelines to the Use of Wild Birds in Research
- A guide to recommended practices for the use and treatment of wild birds in research.
SORA Partner Resources
- SORA Contributor Guidelines
- Information about format requirements for documents hosted in the SORA archive.
- SORA Journal Usage Statistics
- Article-level report on journal usage activity.
- SORA Journal Usage Data Page
- Exportable data on journal usage activity.
- SORA Google Analystics Snapshot
- SORA website analytics snapshot (in development).