Western Birds, Volume 38, Number 4 (2007)
- Status of the Broad-winged and Red-shouldered Hawks during Fall Migration in Southwestern Idaho, 1995 251-260
- Jay D. Carlisle, Gregory S. Kaltenecker, Ryan S. Brady
- Insects Predominate in Peregrine Falcon Predation Attempts in Arizona 261-267
- David H. Ellis, Charles T. LaRue, James K. Fackler, R. Wayne Nelson
- Colonization of the Brown Booby at the Coronado Islands, Baja California, Mexico 268-279
- Darrell L. Whitworth, Harry R. Carter, Josh S. Koepke
- An Apparent Hybrid Brewer’s × Black-chinned Sparrow 280-288.
- Philip Unitt
- Additional Notes on Leucistic Eared Grebes at Mono Lake 289-292.
- Joseph R. Jehl, Jr.
- CARCASS SCAVENGING BY A BLACK-NECKED STILT AT THE SALTON SEA, CALIFORNIA 293-295.
- THOMAS W. ANDERSON
- California Brown Pelican Nesting on Isla Alcatraz, Sonora, Mexico 296-298.
- Juan Pablo Galván
- Commensal Feeding of Great Egrets with Black-tailed Deer 299-302
- Garth Herring, Heidi K. Herring
- Book Review 302-304
- Steve N. G. Howell
- NOTES ON PLUMAGE MATURATION IN THE RED-TAILED TROPICBIRD 306-310.
- Ron Levalley, Peter Pyle
- President’s Message 311-312
- Dave Krueper
- WESTERN BIRDS, INDEX, VOLUME 38, 2007 315-326
- Philip Unitt
Front cover photo by © Arlene Ripley of Dunkirk, Maryland: Smew (Mergellus albellus), Willow Springs, Tuolumne County, California, 29 January 2007.
Back cover “Featured Photo” by © Ron LeValley of Arcata, California: Red-tailed Tropicbird (Phaethon rubricauda), about 400 miles southwest of the tip of Baja California, 9 April 2006.