Western Birds, Volume 30, Number 3 (1999)
- The Bristle-Thighed Curlew Landfall of 1998:. 133-155.
- Steven G. Mlodinow, Steven Feldstein, Bill Tweit
- First Record of the American Woodcock for California, with a Summary of its Status in Western North America. 156-166.
- Michael A. Patten, Guy Mccaskie, Joseph Morlan
- Spring Migration of Spectacled Eiders at Cape Romanzof, Alaska. 167-173.
- Brian J. Mccaffery, Michael L. Wege, Christopher A. Nicolai
- Featured Photo. 181-184.
- Peter Pyle
- The American Ornithologists' Union Check-list of North American Birds, 7th Edition. 177-180.
- Michael A. Patten, Steve N. G. Howell
- Head Color in Bronzed Common Grackles, Quiscalus Quiscula Versicolor. 174.
- Kenneth C. Parkes
- Additional Records of the Least Tern from the West Coast of Mexico. 175-176.
- Thomas P. Ryan, Daniel A. Kluza