American Birds, Volume 34, Number 1 (1980)
- Breeding bird populations from forest to suburbia after thirty-seven years. 3-7.
- John W. Aldrich, R. Winthrop Coffin
- The destruction of riparian vegetation and its impact on the avian wildlife in the Sacramento River Valley, California. 8-12.
- Eric Hurst, Merlin Hehnke, Cay Collette Goude
- Reclaimed Surface Mines as Avian Habitat Islands in the Eastern Forest. 13-14.
- Robert C. Whitmore
- Reproductive success of the Brown-headed Cowbird: a prognosis based on Breeding Bird Census data. 15-17.
- Bradley A. Lown
- An All-year Census. 18-19.
- Thomas A. Imhof
- Third in Fuertes print series. 20-21.
- On understanding quantitative surveys of vegetation. 22-23.
- Frances C. James
- On understanding bird population numbers in census studies. 24.
- Robert Arbib
- Thirty-second Winter Bird-Population Study. 25-41.
- Roger L. Boyd, Calvin L. Cink
- Forty-third Breeding Bird Census. 41-106.
- Willet T. Van Velzen
|Front Matter (PDF) (877.29 KB)||877.29 KB|