American Birds, Volume 32, Number 2 (1978)
- Eared Trogon - immigrant or visitor?The story of the appearance of Euptilotis neoxenus in the mountains of southern Arizona. 135-139.
- Dale A. Zimmerman
- Pelagic Birds in the Gulf of Maine. 140-155.
- Davis W. Finch, William C. Russell, Edward V. Thompson
- First record of an Aztec Thrush in the United States. 156-157.
- David E. Wolf
- First North American Sighting of Brown Shrike, (Lanius cristatus) and Dusky Warbler (Phylloscopus fuscatus), and second record of Red-throated Flycatcher (Ficedula pavva). 158-160.
- Ben King, Davis Finch, Richard Stallcup, Will Russell
- First Variegated Flycatcher (Empidonomus varius) record for the United States. 161-163.
- Dennis J. Abbott, III, Davis W. Finch
- The Tule Goose mystery - a problem in taxonomy. 164-166.
- Bruce Krogman
- The Changing Seasons. 167-173.
- Paul A. Debenedictis
- The Fall Migration August 1 - November 30, 1977. 174-267.
- Snow Bunting - A new species for Mississippi. 268-269.
- Jerome A. Jackson, C. Dwight Cooley