Ontario Birds Volume 35 Number 1 (April 2017)
- How the Canada Jay lost its name and why it matters 2-16.
- Dan Strickland
- Egg carrying by a Trumpeter Swan 17-19.
- Harry G. Lumsden
- Wetland drawdown and the nutritional value of Lemna minor to a wild Trumpeter Swan brood 20-27.
- Harry G. Lumsden, Vernon G. Thomas, Beren W. Robinson
- The aspirations and disappointments of Charles Fothergill in Upper Canada, Ontario’s pioneer ornithologist/naturalist, from 1817 to 1840 28-40.
- John W. Sabean
- Using bird survey data to associate habitat type and bird species richness in a forest of southern Quebec 41-56.
- Juliana Balluffi-Fry, Kyle Elliott