Marine Ornithology (The Cormorant) Vol 13 No 1 (June 1985)
- Editorial. 1-2.
- CROXALL, J.P.
- Results of patrols for beached seabirds conducted in Southern Africa in 1983. 3-15.
- AVERY, G.
- Birds observed at sea between Southampton, United Kingdom, and Cape Town, South Africa, September 1977. 16-26.
- VOSIN, J.-F.
- Mainland breeding by Jackass Penguins Spheniscus demersus in south west Africa / Namibia. 27-30.
- LOUTIT, R. & BOYER, D.
- Early breeding of Imperial Cormorants Phalacrocorax atriceps at Prince Edward Island. 31-34.
- RYAN, P.G. & HUNTER, S.
- Summary of Antarctic and Subantarctic seabird banding, September 1982 - April 1983. 35-42.
- OATLEY, T.B. & COOPER, J.
- A first inventory of colour-banding projects on the Subantarctic and Antarctic, 1965-1984. 43-54.
- COOPER, J. & OATLEY, T.B.
- Colour bands used on seabirds in Southern Africa, 1971-1984. 55-60.
- NEWTON, I.P. & COOPER, J.
- Short Communications. 61-81.
- Reviews. 82-85.
- News. 86-88.
|13_1_Contents.pdf (53.06 KB)||53.06 KB|