Florida Field Naturalist, Volume 13, Number 4 (1985)
- THE BIRDS OF ELEUTHERA ISLAND, BAHAMAS 77-93.
- HAROLD A. CONNOR AND ROBERT W. LOFTIN
- Acknowledgments. 93.
- American Crows provoking reactions from Wild Turkeys and Red-shouldered Hawks. 94-95.
- Gray squirrel kills and eats Blue Jay fledgling. 95-96.
- A clutch of five-lined skink eggs from south Florida. 96-97.
- Least and Roseate tern nesting sites in the Florida Keys. 98-99.
- Green-backed Herons feeding on decaying acorns. 99.
- Summary of the 1985 fall meeting. 103-104.