Wader Study Group Bulletin, Number 64, Supplement (1992)
Origins and distributions of subspecies
- An analysis of the geographic variability in Knots Calidris canutus based on museum skins. 17-23.
- P.S. Tomkovich
- Subspecies of the Red Knot Calidris canutus in the extreme north-western Canadian arctic islands. 24-25.
- W.E. Godfrey
- Element profiles of feathers identify Knot populations, but the mystery of arsenic emerges. 26-28.
- A.A. Goede
- Molecular genetics of Calidris, with special reference to Knots. 29-35.
- A.J. Baker
Migration systems reviews
- The migration system of European-wintering Knots Calidris canutus islandica. 39-51.
- N.C. Davidson & J.R. Wilson
- The migration system of Afro-Siberian Knots Calidris canutus canutus. 52-63.
- T. Piersma, P. Prokosch & D. Bredin
- Distribution, abundance, migration and moult of the Red Knot Calidris canutus rogersi. 64-70.
- M. Barter
- The migration system of the Red Knot Calidris canutus rufa in the New World. 71-84.
- R.I.G. Morrison & B.A. Harrington
Islandica Knots in spring and summer
- Observations on the departure of Knots from the Dutch Wadden Sea in spring. 87-90.
- C. Swennen
- Routes of spring migrant Siberian and Nearctic Knots Calidris canutus diverge over Sweden. 91-94.
- S. Blomqvist & Å. Lindström
- Early records of Knot migration in Iceland. 95-100.
- R.I.G. Morrison
- Observations of Knot migration in Iceland 1970 - 1972. 101-109.
- R.I.G. Morrison & J.R. Wilson
- Spring staging of Nearctic Knot in Iceland. 110-113.
- G.A. Gudmundsson & T. Alerstam
- The spring migration of the Knot through south-east Iceland. 114-117.
- R. Tiedemann
- The number and distribution of Knots in Iceland in May 1990: preliminary results of an aerial survey. 118-120.
- G.A. Gudmundsson & A. Gardarsson
- Numbers and distribution of Knot Calidris canutus islandica during spring migration in north Norway 1983 - 1989. 121-125.
- K.-B. Strann
- The use of Balsfjord, north Norway, as a staging post by Knot during spring migration: fat deposition, muscle hypertrophy and flight strategies. 126-128.
- P.R. Evans
- Staging studies of Knots Calidris canutus islandica in Iceland in the early 1970s: body mass patterns. 129-136.
- J.R. Wilson & R.I.G. Morrison
- Time-budgets of pre-breeding Knots on Ellesmere Island, Canada. 137-143.
- N.C. Davidson & R.I.G. Morrison
- Arctic summer conditions and British Knot numbers: an exploratory analysis. 144-152.
- H. Boyd
Autumn and winter in Europe and Africa
- The occurrence of the Knot Calidris canutus in Denmark, with special reference to the Danish Wadden Sea. 155-160.
- J. Frikke & K. Laursen
- Knots on the Polish Baltic coast. 161-166.
- J. Gromadzka
- Knots' autumn migration in the western part of the Gulf of Gdansk, Poland: preliminary results. 167-171.
- W. Meissner
- Visible migration of Knots at Sheringham, Norfolk: some preliminary results. 172-174.
- K. Shepherd
- Knots in the Delta area, southwest Netherlands. 175-181.
- H. Schekkerman, P.L. Meininger & R.H.D. Lambeck
- Knots in Southern Africa. 182-183.
- L.G. Underhill & R.W. Summers
- The migrations and annual cycles of five subspecies of Knots in perspective. 187-197.
- T. Piersma & N.C. Davidson
- The migration of Knots: conservation needs and implications. 198-209.
- N.C. Davidson & T. Piersma